Deleting an active sieve script leaves sieve unfunctional

Tobias Leupold tl at l3u.de
Mon Jul 5 20:04:10 EEST 2021

There's no symlink pointing to that very script. I have virtual users, so I
keep the respective sieve scripts in /srv/sieve/user at domain/.

Such a directory looks like that:

    active-script.sieve -> USER.sieve
    USER.sieve
    some-script.sieve
    some-other-script.sieve

Where USER.sieve is the generated file which includes the activated scripts:

    # USER Management Script
    #
    # This script includes the various active sieve scripts
    # it is AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED. DO NOT EDIT MANUALLY!
    #
    # For more information, see http://wiki.kolab.org/KEP:14#USER
    #

    require ["include"];