Deleting an active sieve script leaves sieve unfunctional

Tobias Leupold tl at l3u.de
Mon Jul 5 20:10:00 EEST 2021

Well, my workaround for KMail is to simply disable the script to delete before
deleting it. This way, it's removed from the auto-generated USER.sieve (where
active-script.sieve points to) and it's no problem when the file is actually
deleted.

Question is if KMail should do this automatically, or if Dovecot should remove
a script to delete from USER.sieve before deleting it. Or if I did something
wrong configuring Dovecot ;-)