Major upgrade of mail server

justina colmena ~biz justina at colmena.biz
Fri Jul 9 04:49:00 EEST 2021

It's generally a good thing to be reminded to upgrade. Regardless of whether or not a certain release is considered Long Term Service — if there are major unresolved problems with the platform or supported software that are not fixed — then it will be necessary and appropriate to upgrade as soon as the "nag" issue is fixed in the next release assuming other problems are not being introduced at the same time.

Otherwise if everything "works" and there are no major security issues, then it's not such a hurry, but plans should be made to upgrade in any case.