Disable authentication for submission service

Antonio Leding tech at leding.net
Wed Jul 28 21:51:50 EEST 2021

Making no assertions\judgements as to the goal or intended path to get
there…just helping with the original question…

Based on the submission server link below, it appears you will need to
use the same auth mechanisms for submission as you do for imap\pop.  So
essentially, the same type of config for allowing no auth imap\pop
connections should be how you cfg no auth submission connections.

In addition to the following links, I would also take a look at
Dovecot’s default auth config file for more details on how to allow
access without auth…

https://doc.dovecot.org/admin_manual/submission_server/
https://doc.dovecot.org/configuration_manual/authentication/

- - -