Sieve daemon errors? (Part 1 of 2, Pt 2 to follow when Pt 1 resolved)

dovecot at steve.wattlink.net dovecot at steve.wattlink.net
Sat May 1 23:03:32 EEST 2021

For some reason, your 20-managesieve.conf protocols line is not what is included in the examples.

The examples show:

> ##

> ## ManageSieve specific settings

> ##

> # Uncomment to enable managesieve protocol:

> #protocols = $protocols sieve

> # Service definitions

Note the protocols line.

Your configuration is showing:

> # Uncomment to enable managesieve protocol:

> #protocols = $protocols

> # Service definitions

Where did the “sieve” go at the end of that protocols line?  Anyhow, it should be added, and the line uncommented.

However, I’m concerned that there are so many odd things going on in the configuration so far; it’s possible some of it was during debugging, but you may want to start fresh and retry.

Steve

--

Steve Watt   KD6GGD     PP-ASEL-IA   factories.words.yappy

Don't let your schooling get in the way of your education.