Problem with replication between two servers (ispconfig)

Claudio Junior csjunior at gmail.com
Wed May 12 20:19:55 EEST 2021

Hello Aki,

You solved the problem in which I spent a few hours looking for the
solution ;-)
I understand that in this case the respective plugins were not loaded and
because of this, the event that sends the information to the other server
is not generated.
What remains now is to create a certificate, and I will use a letsencrypt
certificate for server02 and enable SSL. With this, the demand is concluded.

Thank you for your help.
--
Claudio da Silva Junior
csjunior at gmail.com