Question about sieves

João Silva joaopfmlist at lipc.fis.uc.pt
Wed Nov 10 12:31:42 UTC 2021

That was the first thing I thought, I checked a user (where I saw that
happening) Trash folder and it was empty (maybe I need to check more cases).

I can search but maybe somebody already knows, I can put on the sieve
one exception that prevents the pipe action in the case of the
destination dir is Trash. What is the most effective way of doing that?

Thanks