SSL errors after certificate renewal

Ben Burk ben at burk.tech
Wed Sep 8 07:09:22 EEST 2021

You'd need to include alot more information if you're looking for
resolution.

 1. How are you renewing your certs. Are you re-keying when you renew?
 2. What is your ssl_cert? Is it a single cert or a chain?

I'd set ssl_min_protocol = TLSv1.1 at the very least, probably TLSv1.2
if your users clients can handle it

If you're looking for pointers, I'd try googling the errors.

https://serverfault.com/questions/806141/is-the-alert-ssl3-read-bytessslv3-alert-bad-certificate-indicating-that-the-s/806175
https://community.letsencrypt.org/t/mobile-clients-ssl-alert-number-46/124608/4

--
Ben Burk