Password Mismatch when connecting from Email Client

João Silva joaopfmlist at lipc.fis.uc.pt
Fri Feb 4 16:32:22 UTC 2022

The passwords are stored in plaintext in the database?

Already checked

https://github.com/postfixadmin/postfixadmin/blob/master/DOCUMENTS/DOVECOT.txt

Once a dumped to a postfix admin database crypt passwords straight from
/etc/shadow without a single issue, that's why I'm asking if the
passwords are in plaintext or not.