Sv: dovecot mailing list (this mailing list), DKIM, SPF and DMARC

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Fri Feb 11 15:21:44 UTC 2022

On 2022-02-11 12:29, Lev Serebryakov wrote:
> On 09.02.2022 16:33, Aki Tuomi wrote:
>
>  I'm participating in ~20 mailing lists and only this one gives a
> storm of DMARC reports on each my posting.

+1

>  Problem is, I need to unpack each of them to be sure, that these are
> false positives and I'm afraid, that it could lower reputation of my
> mail server IP address with major providers (like Google Mail).

your problem is that ARC seal, ARC sign, is not used or even trusted at
the dmarc reporting host

this will make noice and false reporting :/

until this is solved turn off reporting in dmarc policy

>> We did that replacement for a while, but people complained. We have
>> ARC signing there, unfortunately it only works if you trust it.

i can make that strong, people should learn on ARC, and use rspamd or
wait for spamassassin 4, gmail does not let users change there missing
problems with no dnssec domains, how can google be serius there ?