Re: Sv: Sv: dovecot mailing list (this mailing list), DKIM, SPF and DMARC

justina colmena ~biz justina at colmena.biz
Sat Feb 12 13:04:57 UTC 2022

The ".top" TLD is popular among Russian spammers, ".ru" is a little too obvious and honest for what it is, unless that's part of Biden's sanctions, the others you mention look like vice domains, but looking at GitHub:

* https://github.com/dovecot

There's an "Oy" which is a Finnish "osalliyhdistys" and a ".fi" -- I have not heard of recent hostility between Finland and Russia, notwithstanding the Ukraine situation. Your mail client is all configured in Swedish, but Sweden & Finland are not officially part of NATO, AFAIK, and Sweden has its own currency whereas Finland did give up the markka in exchange for the Euro some 20-odd years ago I don't recall.