master: service(imap): child xxxx killed with signal 11

WJCarpenter bill-dovecot at carpenter.org
Sun Jan 2 21:55:36 UTC 2022

Thank you, Lukas Matasovsky, for isolating this. I've had dovecot pinned
to the .16 version since I started getting that crash in the .17
version. But I've been too slack to do more than scan the mailing list
for fixes. Your investigation provided the solution that also worked for
me. Once again, my laziness pays off. Thanks again.