source code doesn't compile

Arjen de Korte build+dovecot at de-korte.org
Wed Jan 12 07:48:10 UTC 2022

Citeren Ruben Safir <ruben at mrbrklyn.com>:

> Its not older than stretch.  It is based on opensuse -- how could it
> behvave so differently with regard to auth

As the maintainer of a couple of openSUSE packages (not Dovecot
though), may I ask which openSUSE version it was based off? So that we
can get an idea of what we're looking at in terms of versions of
packages installed. Anything older than 12.2 is probably going to be a
lot of work, as that was the first one that shipped openssl >= 1.01.