Sync via ssh fails when ssl is active

Johan johan at oxyl.net
Thu Jan 20 15:32:08 UTC 2022

I have computers at two different locations and one computer running
dovecot at each place. I sync my emails between these two servers using
ssh and I haven't had any problems with this lately until I upgraded
dovecot recently.

I now get the following error at location "alfa" when trying to sync
with dovecot at location "delta"

Jan 20 16:13:09 doveadm: Error: doveconf: Fatal: Error in configuration
file /etc/dovecot/conf.d/10-ssl.conf line 16: ssl_cert: Can't open file
/etc/letsencrypt/live/delta.oxyl.net/fullchain.pem: Permission denied