silly quesiton [ot]

justina colmena ~biz justina at colmena.biz
Mon Jan 31 09:56:09 UTC 2022

I see. People make money outsourcing, consulting, and hooking up companies with the best solutions for email, office collaboration, CRM, etc., etc., which is great, but I didn't quite realize that look like a paid offering on the table and this isn't the right list to discuss potential free market competition...