Replicator: Panic: data stack: Out of memory

hi at zakaria.website hi at zakaria.website
Sat Jun 4 09:15:24 UTC 2022

On 2022-06-04 02:46, Ivan Jurišić wrote:
>> Ok a little more help :
>> vsz_limit = 0 --> means unlimited ram for allocation, change
>> this/try 2g etc pending avaliable ram.
>
> I try with 524M, 1G, 2G, 4G and 8G but in any case repclicator proces
> got crash.

Maybe there is another service process causing OOM? e.g. check clamd,
antivirus DBs tend to be quite big and in updating for sometime becomes
double the size due to reloading.

Also, somtimes httpd service when using event worker, and its not tuned
properly, it will cause the OOM crash to other service along itself.

Good luck.

Zakaria.