Replicator: Panic: data stack: Out of memory

Paul Kudla (SCOM.CA Internet Services Inc.) paul at scom.ca
Sat Jun 4 13:34:41 UTC 2022

ok thanks for the info

from here you need to turn on full debugging and then filter the log by

"replicat"

It is starting to look like you have a bad email somewhere causing the crash

I have yet to see this however anything is possible, when you replicate
anything it needs to update indexes & control files on the other side
and vice versa

that being said its a good place to start looking?

At least see in the debug mail logs what it is trying to replicate and
where it fails.

Im running a large email server and in 2.3.18 there was a bug that any
account over 300+ folders would fail to replicate.

This appears to be fixed in 2.3.19

other then that TCP replication etc seems to work the best

if you look back on the mailing lists i have uploaded a sample config of
my systems which seems to work ok.

Happy Saturday !!!
Thanks - paul

Paul Kudla