Issue with one user only, exceeding connections

Jeremy Schaeffer kb9mfd at phonesplus.biz
Thu Jun 9 15:46:25 UTC 2022

That was the first thing I tried, I lowered the cache connections in
Thunderbird. Actually the max connections was 50, not 500, but I could
see why as I do have a lot of folders, but what is odd is I have other
mailboxes that have even more folders, but it's only one mailbox that is
trowing the error.

"# ps -axww | grep imap" does not give me the same results -

19897 ?        S      0:00 dovecot/imap
19900 ?        S      0:02 dovecot/imap
19901 ?        S      0:00 dovecot/imap
19902 ?        S      0:00 dovecot/imap

I wish it did give me the mailbox, is there a option to get it to give
me that information?

Thanks! - Jeremy