doveadm-deduplicate deletes non-duplicates

Marc Marc at f1-outsourcing.eu
Tue Jun 14 15:12:02 UTC 2022

> Aki> We have released 2.3.19.1 instead, and should be fixed now.

It is not my intention to hijack this thread, and to be honest it would be nice to see some statistics on the existence of duplicates, triplicates etc.
But when I create a duplicate of a message, it is often with the intention that I do not want to loose it and have a copy in a separate folder/mailbox. If then on the backend, on the server this is being undone, and there is a corruption on the storage at that specific area. I have still lost 'all' messages. So I am wondering if it is really worth doing this de-duplication?