Move sent emails to sent folder?

Christopher Wensink cwensink at five-star-plastics.com
Fri Jun 17 19:13:55 UTC 2022

I am saying that when I have this issue with duplicate messages in
Thunderbird, the repair takes care of that.  I honestly haven't checked
the quantity of messages on the server to see if the issue was there
before, or after the fix, you could try that fix.

This may be completely unrelated but back in the day I've seen this type
of issue on machines using outlook when the .pst file is full and hit
it's max size, or the computer running it runs out of hard drive space.
That's something else to check.

Chris

--
Christopher Wensink