Move sent emails to sent folder?

Markus Winkler ml at irmawi.de
Sat Jun 18 11:47:55 UTC 2022

On 18.06.22 12:33, Gedalya wrote:
> On 6/17/22 22:18, Austin Witmer wrote:
>
>> For some reason I am now getting five duplicate emails placed in my sent folder
>
> You want to apply this rule only once, perhaps on the way back in from
> amavisd. This can probably be accomplished by applying the sender_bcc_maps
> to a specific listener in master.cf, for the general idea see examples here:

If it's a usual Amavis setup then there should be an additional smtpd
process listening on port 10026 for example. And there Austin could use:

-o receive_override_options=no_address_mappings

to selectively turn off automatic BCC recipients as stated in:

> https://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_REWRITING_README.html

@Austin: you could send us the output of 'postconf -M' so we could have a
look at your master.cf just to be sure.

Kind regards,