Pigeonhole Sieve: Vacation Extension issue

Zakaria hi at zakaria.website
Sat Mar 5 19:27:05 UTC 2022

Hi there,

I wondered if there is any one who can help me out on this issue.

I tried to setup the vacation extension, and it works fine if the Return-Path header and Envelope-From field in Received wasn’t rewritten and contains the actual sender email address which the vacation extension will retrieve from and reply to.

Given, I’ve rewritten both headers, to modify TLS connection mailed-by address and I had to revert back to get the vacation extension working, I wondered if there is anyone know how to modify the Sieve settings in Dovecot config for LMTP/LDA and Sieve, or Sieve script rules to retrieve sender email address from From header or any other specific header?

If it's not possible, it would be so good if its implemented, it doesn’t seem to be a hard task, so please log this as a feature request.

With thanks.

Zakaria.

Btw, all my prayers and solidarity I send out to Ukraine, Russia and the rest of Europe, and the world, and the sick from this and COVID and alike. We should value one another, Seriously, Putin must urgently stop giving to who want destruction and harm in Europe and manipulating behind the scene such devil affair and leading to this very sickening and unacceptable horror. Palestine deserve justice than preoccupying the world with creating more injustices.