RE: Re[4]: Pigeonhole redirect is adding a message-id header when it already exists

justina colmena ~biz justina at colmena.biz
Sat Oct 1 14:35:32 UTC 2022

These are real people with bank accounts? Get paid? Have money for breakfast lunch dinner and a roof over their heads?

Just asking because my own bank account stupidly enough requires a phone number to log in online whether or not I even have an email address.

And the POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) system, including cell phone service, unlike the internet at large which is based on open standards, is a highly proprietary closed-source-only multinational corporate fee-for-service system based on billing and debt collections for long distance calls, mostly owned by fraudsters, blackmailers, thieves, extortioners and hackers, and subject to strict intellectual property restrictions and intelligence surveillance by various governments and nation-states as well as court orders relating to domestic violence restraining orders, no-contact orders and various other "established" service of process in local small town court systems to obstruct or deny access.

AT&T and friends have been around since the early railroad days, and there are people who need to be SERVED here like no one has ever been served in over 150 years in the United States.