Dovecot mail-crypt webmail can't read encrypted messages

Serveria Support support at serveria.com
Sun Oct 9 17:47:59 UTC 2022

Like I've already mentioned in my reply to Aki, I generally agree, but
many of these methods require much time and expertise some bad guys
don't have. You can also bruteforce the passwords but it can take years.
With passwords showing in logs all they need to do is make a few clicks
and enable auth logging. In most cases the attacker is really short on
time and needs to act fast, before he is detected and locked out of the
system.