Dovecot mail-crypt webmail can't read encrypted messages

Serveria Support support at serveria.com
Tue Oct 11 14:22:48 UTC 2022

Bingo! Great to see some like-minded person here John!

Yeah, it's such an obvious vulnerability, I'm kinda surprised most
people here don't see an issue with that. If I were a Dovecot Pro OX
customer, I'd be very concerned with this "feature".

Imagine hacking Protonmail's server, getting root access and seeing
customers' password there in clear text? )))