Dovecot mail-crypt webmail can't read encrypted messages

Serveria Support support at serveria.com
Fri Oct 14 17:37:07 UTC 2022

Thanks, worked like a charm!

I wonder if I can just copy the compiled binaries over to the working
server? Or should I build a new server from scratch and compile Dovecot
again? If it's possible to copy over, which files will be required? Just
'dovecot'? Also, in my testing environment I used a Dovecot apt package
for Debian. Is it compatible with the vanilla Dovecot built from source?
Thanks in advance.