dovecot mailing list (this mailing list), DKIM, SPF and DMARC

hi at zakaria.website hi at zakaria.website
Fri Oct 21 21:50:43 UTC 2022

On 2022-10-11 14:05, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> hi at zakaria.website skrev den 2022-10-11 13:42:
>> On 2022-09-13 13:10, Benny Pedersen wrote:
>>> hi at zakaria.website skrev den 2022-09-13 14:03:
>
>> from:from:reply-to:date:date:message-id:message-id:to:to:cc:
>>      mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type:
>>      in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references
>>
>> Thanks to my friend who didnt need a credit, and helped me out in
>> reaching this solution.
>
> i have no frinds, but it might be related
> https://gitlab.com/fumail/fuglu/-/issues/262
>
> with my conservative list of signed headers it pass

Indeed, it's because you set the following headers in dkim signing
headers:-

from : subject :
     date : to : message-id

Although not sure why you've added some space, as per standards I think
only colon separated list its the compliant format like the following:-

from:subject:date:to:message-id

Anyhow this is my final update, the previous headers set which I
included wasnt perfect as cc header was causing a trouble, given it can
fail at some point e.g. when replying more than one time to the same
recipient through a mailing list, and mind me OX and iRedMail, I had to
check your signing headers set, hopefully you are ok for me to present
it here as the optimal one to avoid DKIM failures:-

OX:-