how to configure imapsieve to be used per user

Sebastian Bachmann hello at reox.at
Thu Oct 27 20:06:44 UTC 2022

On 27.10.2022 13:54, Paul Kudla wrote:
> again may (probably not) what you are looking for but it at least gives
> another example(s)

No, actually I was looking for something different. The TO and me were
looking for imapsieve examples and how they can be configured on a per
user & per mailbox basis.

I tried now some things, and I'm at least one step further. The
important parts seemed to be:

* Enable IMAP METADATA
* Set `imapsieve_url = sieve://server:4190` (is that correct?)

Now you can add the metadata, for example to the mailbox "test":
a SETMETADATA test (/shared/imapsieve/script "sieve/imap.sieve")

However, from this point on it does not work. I created a very simple
example, which should simple copy any mail that is moved into the folder
(right?):

require ["copy"];
redirect :copy "some_other_email_address";

but it looks like the script is never started.
Is this because I mis-configured the path? Or something else? It is in
the same folder as I store the other scripts, i.e., ~/sieve (the normal
sieve scripts work fine)

-Sebastian