Error: Corrupted index cache file

Sohin Vyacheslav slawa at vivaldi.net
Mon Feb 13 09:39:20 UTC 2023

12.02.2023 21:36, Alessio Cecchi пишет:
> I've run into this error in the past in some situations:
>
> - one was during the migration from Centos 6 to 7, probably the NFS
> client in the kernel had some differences in cache management
>
> - one was with Ubuntu and NFS server in Google Cloud, I don't remember
> exactly how I solved it in that case but the problem was the NFS server
> (maybe because the NFS server only supported version 4.1 and there were
> locking issues)
>
> - one was where I used Director but local delivery via LDA, I solved it
> by switching to delivery via LMTP
>
> What NFS server/storage are you using? And with what NFS version your
> Maildir are mounted?
We use NFS on Ubuntu
nfs-kernel-server 1:1.3.4-2.1ubuntu5.5
nfs-common 1:1.3.4-2.1ubuntu5.5

$ nfsstat | grep nfs
Server nfs v4:

Now Maildir mounted with these options:
type nfs4
(rw,noatime,vers=4.2,rsize=1048576,wsize=1048576,namlen=255,acregmin=1800,acregmax=1800,acdirmin=1800,acdirmax=1800,hard,nordirplus,proto=tcp,timeo=600,retrans=2,sec=sys,clientaddr=IP-address,local_lock=none,addr=ip-address)

> Are you using LDA or LMTP for delivery?
Uses LMTP for delivery.

> After what change did the problem start?
It seems that problem exists a long time.

--
Best wishes
Sohin Vyacheslav