Error: Corrupted index cache file

Alessio Cecchi alessio at skye.it
Wed Feb 15 20:13:54 UTC 2023

Hi Sohin,

I don't remember how was solved the problem with Ubuntu, but in my
current setup (some hundreds of thousands of mailboxes), and in general
with Maildir and small size files I prefer to use NFSv3 that have less
"problem" with lock since it is stateless. Try also to remove all "ac"
options from fstab, my fstab for NFS Maildir is very simple:

rw,nfsvers=3,noatime,nodiratime,_netdev,nordirplus

But I'm not using Linux as NFS for server. Let me know if you have any
improvements with my mount options.

Ciao