Restored mail folders conflict with renamed original ones

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Fri Feb 24 16:29:04 UTC 2023

On 23/2/2023 1:20 μ.μ., Nikolaos Milas wrote:

> Waiting for your feedback, I decided to remove the restored folders
> (Grants Active.European*) in case it makes any difference.

After an investigation it turned out that for some reason the
subscription to the mail folders in question was disabled. So, we simply
restored the subscription to all folders and things are back to normal.

I didn't try things out with both the original and the restored folders,
but there was no need for the latter in the end.

Case closed.

Thanks for your help; your troubleshooting guidance (together with some
associated googling) was very important to help me diagnosing the problem.

All the best,
Nick