Disable folder creation for details username

Robert Blayzor rblayzor.bulk at inoc.net
Mon Mar 20 15:26:56 UTC 2023

On 3/17/23 14:55, Gedalya wrote:
> That's the setting you want. In IMAP / dovecot context, "mailbox" means "folder".
>
> The basic directory structure for an account, with INBOX and the various mailboxes ("folders") as defined in your namespace / mailbox configuration where auto = [create|subscribe], will still be created automatically as soon as the first message arrives.

Got that, but if the actual INBOX does not exist, will that raise and
exception and not deliver?

We want INBOX to be created and delivered to as well as special use
folders (which I believe there are seperate options for on create/subscribe)

We just don't want the details (users+something) folders to be
automatically created. We find this as a possible DOS vector...

--
inoc.net!rblayzor
XMPP: rblayzor.AT.inoc.net