[Dovecot-news] v1.2.4 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Aug 17 18:50:48 EEST 2009

http://dovecot.org/releases/1.2/dovecot-1.2.4.tar.gz
http://dovecot.org/releases/1.2/dovecot-1.2.4.tar.gz.sig

I'll be on vacation for the rest of this week. I'll read my mails once
in a while though.

	* acl: When looking up ACL defaults, use global/local default files
	  if they exist. So it's now possible to set default ACLs by creating
	  dovecot-acl file to the mail root directory.

	+ imap/pop3 proxy: If proxy destination is known to be down,
	  fail connections to it immediately.
	+ imap/pop3 proxy: Added proxy_timeout passdb extra field to specify
	  proxy's connect timeout.
	- Fixed a crash in index file handling.
	- Fixed a crash in saving messages where message contained a CR
	  character that wasn't followed by LF (and the CR happened to be the
	  last character in an internal buffer).
	- v1.2.3 crashed when listing shared namespace prefix.
	- listescape plugin: Several fixes.
	- autocreate plugin: Fixed autosubscribing to mailboxes in
	  subscriptions=no namespaces.