[Dovecot-news] Released Sieve v0.1.12 and ManageSieve v0.11.9 for Dovecot v1.2.4

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Fri Aug 21 03:01:23 EEST 2009

Hello Dovecot users,

I finally managed to make new releases of Sieve and ManageSieve for the
recent Dovecot v1.2.4 release. The ManageSieve release is important to
match login proxy API changes in Dovecot; older versions will not
compile against the new Dovecot release. The new Sieve release first
includes the new date extension, which allows matching against date
values in header fields and the current date-time at script execution.

Changelog Sieve v0.1.12:

	+ Testsuite: added support for testing binaries stored on disk.
	+ Implemented the new date extension. This allows matching
	  against date values in header fields and the current date at
	  the time of script evaluation.

Changelog ManageSieve v0.11.9:

	* Adjusted to changes in the Dovecot login proxy API. This
	  release therefore depends on Dovecot v1.2.4.
	+ Reintroduced ability to abort SASL with "*" response. Latest
	  ManageSieve specification includes it.

The releases are available as follows:

   Sieve:

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.12.tar.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.12.tar.gz.sig

   ManageSieve (package + patch):

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-managesieve-0.11.9.tar.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-managesieve-0.11.9.tar.gz.sig

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2.4-managesieve-0.11.9.diff.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2.4-managesieve-0.11.9.diff.gz.sig

Have fun testing the new releases and don't hesitate to notify me when
there are problems.

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch