[Dovecot-news] Dovecot v2.3.5 released
aki.tuomi at open-xchange.com
Tue Mar 5 18:26:27 EET 2019
We are happy to release dovecot v2.3.5.
Please find sources at
You can find precompiled binaries at
+ Lua push notification driver: mail keywords and flags are provided in MessageNew and MessageAppend events.
+ submission: Implement support for plugins.
+ auth: When auth_policy_log_only=yes, only log what the policy server response would do without actually doing it.
+ auth: Always log policy server decisions with auth_verbose=yes
- v2.3.: doveadm log errors: Output was missing user/session
- lda: Debug log lines could have shown slightly corrupted
- login proxy: Login processes may have crashed in various ways when login_proxy_max_disconnect_delay was set.
- imap: Fix crash with Maildir+zlib if client disconnects during APPEND
- lmtp proxy: Fix potential assert-crash
- lmtp/submission: Fix crash when SMTP client transaction times out
- submission: Split large XCLIENT commands to 512 bytes per command, so Postfix accepts them.
- submission: Fix crash when client sends invalid BURL command
- submission: relay backend: VRFY command: Avoid forwarding 500 and 502 replies back to client.
- lib-http: Fix potential assert-crash when DNS lookup fails
- lib-fts: Fix search query generation when one language ignores a token (e.g. via stopwords).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 475 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Dovecot-news