[Dovecot] Mulberry problem

Rick Jones rick at activeservice.co.uk
Thu Apr 1 01:11:12 EEST 2004

I've been chasing a problem with Mulberry which now actually seems to be a
Dovecot server bug.

The problem manifests itself when manipulating embedded rfc822 messages,
and the analysis comes down to the fact that a FETCH BODY[2] command
returns the same thing as FETCH BODY[2.1]. Both return just the text of the
embedded message, whereas FETCH BODY[2] should return everything including
the headers (this is what Cyrus Daboo came up with after looking at the
Mulberry log).

I'm not sure exactly what version of Dovecot I'm running, it's what comes
with SME Server 6.0. Has this by any chance been fixed?

I have another Mulberry problem which might be related, but I'll save that
for another post :)

--
Regards
Rick Jones