[Dovecot] Re: Rogue child imap processes when using Mac imap clients

darren david darren at 3x3x3.org
Thu Apr 1 01:28:25 EEST 2004

indeed, this is case for me as well -- no obvious problems on the client
side. but more often than not checking mail from the Mac (Thunderbird
and Mail.app) leaves an 'imap' process running in a loop and consuming
all available CPU resources -- i end up 'sudo kill -9'-ing them
throughout the day.

darren