[Dovecot] Dovecot for production environment

Jared redjar at redjar.org
Sun Apr 11 05:15:22 EEST 2004

On Apr 10, 2004, at 5:51 AM, Xavier Beaudouin wrote:
> How do people in production environment works with quota ? Especialy
> softquota, since for my point of vue system quota can't deal with my
> own systems....

We just use the system quota and warnquota to email the users when they
go over soft quota.  We use a 7 day grace period so they get plenty of
time and warning via email.  We then use a cgi script to allow users to
check their quota via the web, and we display it on the active desktop
of the public lab machines when then user logs in.

-jared