[Dovecot] Problem with Eudora

Reuben Farrelly reuben-dovecot at reub.net
Tue Jan 6 11:59:23 EET 2004

Hi,

I'm using Eudora 6 and have no problems with Dovecot IMAP over SSL, and
Eudora so from my perspective Eudora is just fine and "works for me"..  The
only problems I've had have been with CVS, but version 0.99.10.4 works ok
and I've been using it for a while now with no issues whatsoever.
I'm not sure if people have looked through the Eudora help knowledgebase but
it gives pretty clear and accurate instructions on setting up SSL -

http://www.eudora.com/techsupport/kb/2323hq.html
This document applies equally to IMAP as well as POP.

Or better still, search through the KB:

http://www.eudora.com/search/query.html?oq=EPWIN&qt=ssl&qc=now&col=&qp=&qs=&pw=510&ws=0&qm=1&st=1&nh=10&lk=1&rf=0&rq=1

Also suggest you make sure that the task status/progress meter window is
open when you are testeing it as this will give you a more verbose idea of
what is going wrong......

Reuben