[Dovecot] out of disk space notification

Curtis Maloney cmaloney at cardgate.net
Tue Aug 9 02:45:05 EEST 2005

David Weilers wrote:
> The problem has been fixed. The partition had 0 bytes free. Dovecot
> could not handle it (surprise???).

Well, this is very much the expected response (one I've encountered myself ):

> Kind of an oops situation. Thank you for your support anyway.

My advice was more to avoid problems in the future.  From memory there were
quite a number of easy-to-encounter bugs cleaned up between then and now.  I
started using Dovecot at 0.99.11, and am now using 0.99.14 happily.

--
Curtis Maloney