[Dovecot] Error message? less messages

Jakub Tencl spycat at seznam.cz
Mon Aug 15 04:05:25 EEST 2005

Hello,

I was upgrade dovecot and after installing i had see this message:

Starting mail server: dovecotWarning: Ignoring deprecated 'login' section
handling. Use protocol imap/pop3 { .. } instead. Some settings may have been
read incorrectly.
Warning: Ignoring deprecated 'login' section handling. Use protocol
imap/pop3 { .. } instead. Some settings may have been read incorrectly.

What is it? I red the dovecot.conf and i thing there isn't some bad or there
is? Please could you advice me?

And on the server when MS Outlook Express download the messages, on the
local computer/station have a less messages then on the server, how can be
possible? When i create account on the station again it is good for this
time.

Thanx for reply

Jakub Tencl