[Dovecot] new to dovecot, dealing with MH foders

Gregory Bond gnb at itga.com.au
Thu Mar 31 04:43:58 EEST 2005

jerry scharf wrote:

> Then I found mh2maildir, and ran it over my entire mh tree. Then I
> tried just for a test copying one of the small top level directories
> under ~/Maildir, but my MUA (mulberry) doesn't see it.

That script worked a treat for me.  My MUAs are Thunderbird and mutt on
OS/X & Solaris.

I did briefly try Mulberry but I couldn't get it to understand IMAP
folders / subfolders when served by dovecot (1.0 test-something).  It
ceretainly didn't just work out of the box like mutt & Thunderbird did.

Dunno if it is just a case of configuring Mulberry right or if there is
some deeper problem, but the combo of mulberry / dovecot / IMAP
subfolders has caused problems for me.