[Dovecot] Dovecot with STARTTLS

Peter Fern dovecot at obfusc8.org
Sun Sep 3 02:29:51 EEST 2006

Gerard Seibert wrote:
> On Saturday 02 September 2006 13:01, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
>
>> found the problem, if anyone else has the same, please get in touch.
>>

> OK, how do I solve the problem?

Rob's problem was different to yours, I think he may have accidentally
replied to the wrong thread.  What you need to do before you can even
try to fix any problems you may have is to TURN OFF YOUR ANTIVIRUS,
whether it be on your local machine, an upstream transparent proxy, or
the mail server itself, unless you can turn it off or bypass it, as has
already been suggested to you, there's just no way we can even start to
look at your problem.