[Dovecot] Dovecot Parando

My BSD MyBSD at comcast.net
Tue Sep 12 21:35:28 EEST 2006

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 18:09:51 +0200
Luca Corti <luca at leenoox.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 12:44 -0300, Kleiton L R Soares wrote:
> > 	Alguêm pode me ajudar neste problema ?
>
> Not until you post in a language the vast majority of us can understand.
> Hint: 7 letters, begins with E.
>
> > Agradeço desde já, Abraços.
>
> regards
>
> Luca

Could you perhaps be a little more charitable and less sarcastic and
ethnocentric and try to help the man?

TRANSLATION, SORT OF:

Hello, I have the following problem:

Have a network with about 400 users, each with his individual E-Mail.  When
I receive a lot of E-Mails at the same time [my] Dovecot Stops.  It
continues to run but stops responding, and I have to restart the service.

Can any one help?

Thanks in advance, hugs.

I assume that the poster can probably read an English reply.

Thank you.

--
My