[Dovecot] Dovecot Parando

Luca Corti luca at leenoox.net
Tue Sep 12 23:38:50 EEST 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 14:35 -0400, My BSD wrote:
> Could you perhaps be a little more charitable and less sarcastic and
> ethnocentric and try to help the man?

I am not a native English speaker myself, but I do not post to
international mailing-lists in Italian expecting people to understand.
He is posting to an english mailing list with open archives. I don't
think I am ethnocentric, I think he is impolite. Also replying in
english to his message is an implicit way to confirm that his behaviour
is correct.

> TRANSLATION, SORT OF:

His message is quite generic too and misses critical information such as
logs and the like, as Channing points out in his reply.

I think I could have been slighlty less sarcastic, but I don't see how I
could have helped him...

Come on, I didn't tell him to go LTFL (Learn the Fine Language) after
all ;)

regards,

Luca