[Dovecot] System-wide sieve script?

Ty! Boyack ty at nrel.colostate.edu
Thu Sep 28 01:17:04 EEST 2006

In the dovecot LDA documentation, it mentions having sieve scripts
located in ~/.dovecot.sieve, which works great for per-user sieve code.
I was trying to find out if there was a system-wide sieve script (maybe
/etc/dovecot.sieve?) that would hopefully be run first, followed by any
per-user sieve code.

Anyone know if this is already possible, or if not, if there are any
plans to implement this?

I'm assuming one could make a kludgey fix by having every .dovecot.sieve
include a system-wide file, but that would allow a user to remove that
"include" if they choose.  I'd like to have a centrally controlled,
immutable set of rules that all mail goes through.

If I missed something in the wiki or archives, I offer my apologies in
advance.

Thanks!

-Ty!