[Dovecot] 1.0.rc30 released

Justin McAleer justin at fehuq.com
Fri Apr 6 18:28:08 EEST 2007

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> http://dovecot.org/releases/dovecot-1.0.rc30.tar.gz
> http://dovecot.org/releases/dovecot-1.0.rc30.tar.gz.sig
>
> So, this is it. Unless you can find a new and important bug within a
> week, this release is the same as v1.0. I'll only update the version
> number and NEWS file.
>
> Changes since rc29:
>
> 	* PAM: Lowercase the PAM service name when calling with "args = *".
> 	  Linux PAM did this internally already, but at least BSD didn't.
> 	  If your PAM file used to be in /etc/pam.d/IMAP or POP3 file you'll
> 	  need to lowercase it now.
>
> 	+ Send list of CA names to client when using
> 	  ssl_verify_client_cert=yes.
> 	- IMAP: If message body started with line feed, it wasn't counted
> 	  in BODY and BODYSTRUCTURE replies' line count field.
> 	- deliver didn't load plugins before chrooting

One other thing about the convert plugin, sorry. Unless I'm mistaken,
the mailbox_list_copy_subscriptions function should call
mailbox_name_convert before adding the new folders to the subscriptions
file. That's not being done currently, so if any renaming takes place
the user gets subscribed to non-existant or even invalid folders. I
simply did this, though it is some code duplication:

228a242
 >         const char *dest_name;
 234c248,250
 <               if (mail_storage_set_subscribed(dest_storage, list->name,
 ---