[Dovecot] Fwd: dovecot - cas authentication help needed

Wed Apr 18 15:53:25 EEST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Apr 17, 2007 4:36 AM
Subject: dovecot - cas authentication help needed
To: cas at tp.its.yale.edu

Hello All,

I am new to CAS & writing my first mail on this mailing list. So please
forgive me if I am asking something trivial or stupid :).

I am trying to configure dovecote-IMAP server to authenticate the users
against CAS through PAM authentication. I found a tutorial here:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://esup-portail.org/consortium/espace/SSO_1B/tech/cas/cas_pam.html&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=3&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpam_cas%26complete%3D1%26hl%3Den

I followed the instructions, but not able to get the authentication running
through PAM :(. I googled a lot but didn't found any text on
dovecot-pam-casauthentication.

If anyone has done it before? and can tell me the steps?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Vidyasagar Warge.