[Dovecot] removing IMAP keywords?

Kyle Wheeler kyle-dovecot at memoryhole.net
Thu Aug 23 22:03:14 EEST 2007

On Thursday, August 23 at 05:14 PM, quoth martin f krafft:
>Also, does someone know where I can find specification on what
>characters are allowed for keywords? RFC 3501 is strangely quiet on
>this, or I am blind.

Check out section 9, Formal Syntax. Specifically, "flag-keyword",
which is defined to be an "atom", which is a sequence of ANY character
except the "atom-specials". In other words, a flag-keyword is a string
of one or more characters, not including (, ), {, " ", control
characters, %, *, ", \, and ].

~Kyle
--
Truth never damages a cause that is just.
                                                      -- Mahatma Gandhi