[Dovecot] postfix + dovecot lda,

Michael Moritz mimo at gn.apc.org
Thu Aug 30 20:02:30 EEST 2007

On Thursday 30 August 2007 07:57:15 Steffen Kaiser wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Aug 2007, Michael Moritz wrote:
> > Is there a way I can force deliver to use group mail as group and ignore
> > the per user gid?
> >
> > I tried chmod 6755 /usr/lib/dovecot/deliver but no change.
>
> If I remember correctly, there is a setting mail_extra_groups to do right
> this.
>
> Bye,

Sorry, I should have included this before

# dovecot -n
# /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
log_timestamp: %Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S
protocols: imap
login_dir: /var/run/dovecot/login
login_executable: /usr/lib/dovecot/imap-login
mail_extra_groups: mail
mail_location: mbox:~/mail:INBOX=/var/mail/%u
auth default:
  passdb:
    driver: pam
  userdb: